Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
All names, terms, symbols and graphics used here can be brands or trademarks owned by their legal owners. The rights to all mentioned and used brands and trademarks are exclusively owned by their owners.
1. Copyright Information
All information on this website is provided as stated without any claim to correctness, completeness or topicality.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in this publication, in connection with a particular excerpt, file, or document, anyone is permitted to view, copy, print, and distribute this document subject to the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial informational purposes. Any copy of this document or any part thereof must contain this copyright notice and the copyright notice of the operator. The document, any copy of the document or part thereof may not be modified without the written consent of the operator. Operator reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time and all use must cease immediately upon posting written notice from operator.
2. Contractual Representations and Waivers
Unless otherwise agreed, the website www.togroup.company is available to you free of charge. The operators assume no liability for the accuracy of the information contained, availability of the services, loss of data stored on www.togroup.company or usability for any specific purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damage resulting from the use of the offer.
Insofar as an exclusion of liability is out of the question, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on this site for informational purposes only.
This publication could contain technical or other inaccuracies, or typographical/typographical errors. Changes will be made to this information from time to time; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator can make improvements and/or changes to the offers described in this publication at any time.
3. Expressing opinions in comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to view all contributions completely, to check their content and to exercise direct, active control over them. No responsibility is taken for the content, the correctness and the form of the posted contributions.
3a. Special Provisions for Registered Users
Members who participate in discussion forums and comments agree to:
1. to refrain from any insults, criminal content, pornography and harsh language in your posts,
2. To bear sole responsibility for the content you post, not to infringe the rights of third parties (in particular trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to fully indemnify the operators of "www.togroup.company" from third-party claims triggered by their contributions.
3. Neither in forums nor in comments to place advertising of any kind or to use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of "0900" numbers for any purpose.
There is no entitlement to the publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators of "www.togroup.company" reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum posts at their own discretion. In the event of violations of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3), the operators also reserve the right to temporarily block or permanently delete the membership.
4. Submission of Contributions and Articles
If the member makes use of the opportunity to submit their own contributions for the editorial part of »www.togroup.company«, the following applies:
A prerequisite for posting your own contributions is that the member has entered their full and correct first and last name in their »www.togroup.company« user profile or enters them there after submitting the article. The submitted contribution will be marked with the name entered there when it is published (public).
The member makes the following declarations for all contributions that he or she will submit in the future on »www.togroup.company«:
1. The member assures that the submitted contributions are free from third-party rights, in particular copyright, trademark or personal rights. This applies to all contributions and images submitted.
2. The member grants the operators of »www.togroup.company« an unrestricted right to use the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the Internet at "www.togroup.company" and on other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
3. Submitted contributions will be deleted or made anonymous again at the request of the member via email to the webmaster's address. The deletion or anonymization takes place within 7 days after notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damage incurred by the member from the late deletion of the contribution insofar as they are not based on a breach of duty by the member (above under 1), 2) and 3)) and insofar as they are also based on gross negligence or intent on the part of the operators of »www.togroup.company« are based. In this context, we expressly point out that "www.togroup.company" is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long articles published by us may remain after deletion from "www.togroup.company". .company« are stored in databases of search engines and web catalogs and are retrievable.
4. There is no entitlement to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them again at their own discretion after publication.
5. The publication of submitted contributions does not give rise to any compensation claims (fees, license fees, reimbursement of expenses or similar) of the member against »www.togroup.company«. Participation is voluntary (unpaid).
6. Registration and Password
The user is obliged to treat the username/password combination confidentially and not to pass it on to third parties. The operator must be informed if misuse of the access data is suspected.
7. Note in accordance with the Teleservices Act
The respective providers are responsible for third-party websites to which this offer refers via so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third-party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked from other sites by means of so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, content or any connection to this website on third-party websites. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if there is positive knowledge of it (i.e. also of illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, according to the Teleservices Act, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the external content.
Please address questions about www.togroup.company to the webmaster.
If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
1. Content of the online offer
The author assumes no liability for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author relating to material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information provided or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information are excluded in principle, unless the author can be proven to have acted with intent or gross negligence fault exists.
All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to temporarily or permanently discontinue publication.
2. References and Links
In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites ("hyperlinks") that are outside the author's area of responsibility, liability would only come into effect if the author was aware of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable for him to do so to prevent the use of illegal content.
The author hereby expressly declares that no illegal content was discernible on the linked pages at the time the link was created. The author has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design, the content or the authorship of the linked/connected pages. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked / connected pages that were changed after the link was created. This statement applies to all links and references set within our own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists and all other forms of databases set up by the author, the content of which can be accessed externally. The provider of the page to which reference is made is solely liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of such information, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
3. Copyright and trademark law
The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts used in all publications, to use images, graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts he has created himself or to use license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts .
All brands and trademarks mentioned within the website and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the applicable trademark law and the property rights of the respective registered owner. The conclusion that trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties should not be drawn solely on the basis of the mere mention!
The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of this data takes place on the part of the user on an expressly voluntary basis. The use and payment of all services offered is - as far as technically possible and reasonable - permitted without providing such data or by providing anonymous data or a pseudonym. The use of the contact data published in the imprint or comparable information such as postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and email addresses by third parties to send information that has not been expressly requested is not permitted. We expressly reserve the right to take legal action against the senders of so-called spam mails who violate this prohibition.
5. Validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer of liability is to be regarded as part of the website from which reference was made to this page. If parts or individual formulations of this text do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the applicable legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
T&O Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Tel.: 089 / 125 98470
Name and address of the Data Protection Officer
Munker Privacy Consulting GmbH
Pähler Str. 5a
Tel.: 08807 / 928 1710
Design and implementation:
Apollo7 GmbH – Vienna